Available for all types of gas boiler
We can help
Boiler replacement and installation
A new system will lower your heating costs, increase efficiency, provide more safety features and be easier on the environment.
We can help you make an informed decision about your heating needs to ensure your family’s comfort for years to come. We can help with everything from design to installation to maintenance.
How often should you replace a boiler?
We recommend that you replace your boiler every 15-25 years, depending on the type of system and how many hours it runs. If a boiler isn’t properly maintained or has problems with efficiency, its longevity could be compromised. Therefore, monitoring for these signs is critical to ensuring both safety and continued performance.
How do I know if my boiler needs replacing?
Some boilers don’t require replacement at all! However, if your boiler is still running efficiently and isn’t showing signs of wear, you may want to consider minor repairs and a service before moving on to a replacement.
Some signs that your boiler may need replacing include:
· Increasing noise levels due to wear and tear on the machine.
· Loss of efficiency, evidenced by increased operating pressure or higher fuel consumption.
· Higher than the average number of breakdowns that result in expensive repair costs – calling for replacement might be more cost-effective.
· Unusual burning smells coming from the boiler are signs of potential carbon monoxide problems and should be dealt with immediately.
· If you’re selling or renting your property – a new boiler can increase the value of your home, or if you rent it out, your tenants will love the energy savings on their bills
· If you would like to move your existing boiler to a new location, it’s usually best to get a new boiler during the process.
What is the cost of replacing my boiler?
The cost of replacing your boiler depends on the type of new system you choose and how much work is done. We can provide a free estimate to let you know what it might be going in, but we’re happy to answer any questions about costs or anything else along the way too!
If you’re not sure whether or not it’s time to replace your boiler, give us a call today, and we can help! We offer free estimates for new systems as well as repair services if the need arises.
We are on the Gas Safe register and all work comes under it’s guarantee.
Ex-British Gas Engineer
Fifteen years’ service and experience at British Gas.
All our work is fully insured for your peace of mind.