Available for all types of gas boiler
We can help
Boiler breakdown service
Boiler breakdowns can be expensive and usually leave you without hot water or heating for hours.
It’s always advisable to get your boiler serviced every year. A boiler service will cover the servicing of any parts that might be damaged or have become loose over time and could cause future problems such as leaks or fires.
But sometimes faults do occur, and you may need a boiler breakdown service with an experienced engineer who can quickly identify and rectify the problem with minimal disruption to your home life.
We have the skills and expertise to diagnose your problem, repair it and get you back up and running as quickly as possible with minimum inconvenience.
Why would a boiler stop working?
Here are some reasons why a boiler might stop working, and you need a gas safe boiler engineer to sort it out for you:
– the wiring is faulty or has been damaged;
– it’s a malfunction with the boiler thermostat that’s causing the boiler to shut down;
– there is an issue with the valves and pipes inside the boiler;
– all of the heat exchanger tubes in the boiler have become blocked, preventing them from purifying water and producing steam;
– there is an obstruction related to soot or residue preventing proper operation
Teign Estuary Heating Boiler repair service
Are you experiencing boiler problems?
We are a professional company that offers boiler breakdown services. We are fully qualified and trained to repair gas and LPG boilers, With over 15 years experience in the industry we have seen it all!
- All work is guaranteed for 12 months
We are on the Gas Safe register and all work comes under it’s guarantee.
Ex-British Gas Engineer
Fifteen years’ service and experience at British Gas.
All our work is fully insured for your peace of mind.